You’re looking for a door whose performance figures and design potential leave no wish unfulfilled? Then you have found the right choice in the KBE 76 AluClip residential door. The AluClip variant of the 76 mm residential door exhibits the same properties and values as the standard solution, but with the extra design potential. Residential, terrace, balcony, and parallel sliding/tilting doors can then be built together with convincing values for each of the variants.
Countless panelling models and ornamental glazing – with or without lighting – are available to you from the door suppliers. The AluClip variant offers in addition the benefit of the clip-on aluminium cover. This gives you even greater freedom in your design. You can choose from thousands of RAL colours and a range of finishing methods to lend your residential door that quite special accentuation.
Moreover, the aluminium cladding presents a fascinating combination of high weather resistance and protection against driving rain.
With the premise that these doors are also fully recyclable and are produced only with lead-free stabilisers in the virgin material. Purchase the KBE 76 AluClip residential door, and invest in both reliability and sustainability.
- Residential, balcony, terrace, and parallel sliding-tilting doors
- Uf value = 1.5 W/(m²K)
- Installation depth 76 mm
- Possible with proEnergyTec
- Perfect protection against wind and rain
- High thermal insulation thanks to threshold with thermal break
- Max sash sizes
Residential door, single sash, 1100 x 2200 mm
Residential door, floating mullion sash, 900 x 2200 mm
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2
- High tightness thanks to double seals on the threshold
- Countless colour and finishing possibilities
- Use of special functional glazing or commercially available residential door panelling
- Fully recyclable