Correct, regular ventilation is becoming more important than ever, especially in face of the growing effectiveness provided by insulation in living space.
When there is too little ventilation the relative air humidity rises constantly, quickly giving rise to a damp indoor climate that promotes the growth of mould.
Fitted with a double-stage wind pressure regulator, REGEL-air® 76 contributes to healthy indoor air inside closed windows and is easy to clean. The new REGEL-air® 76 fan features an innovative return spring and does not need a power supply. It can be installed either horizontally or vertically in the window.
The system is therefore ideal as a retrofit on small windows as well (windows with 70 mm, 76 mm, and 88 mm installation depth).
For this reason it is important that a healthy balance is reached between a sensible ventilation behaviour and the minimum heat loss. This safeguards on the one hand sustainable energy consumption, on the other the integrity of the building fabric that would otherwise suffer from the effects of moisture.
REGEL-air® 76 from KBE is your ventilation solution that provides a uniform supply of fresh air.
REGEL-air® 76 is therefore also ideal for those who spend only some of the time in the building, for instance their weekend or holiday home.
- Constant, uniform supply of fresh air
- Minimises high air humidity and the risk of mould
- Simple retrofit
- Integrated in the outer frame rebate, so invisible from the inside and outside when the window is closed
- Easy to clean
- Tested sound insulation up to 43 dB
- Tightness against driving rain and air passage in accordance with DIN and EU standards
- Ventilation in accordance with DIN 1946-6